Conway Corp Announces Employee Promotions
Conway Corp has announced several promotions in its accounting, billing services and cable departments.
Cassie Francisco has been promoted to assistant controller in the accounting department. Ginger Harrell has been promoted to customer accounts specialist supervisor in the billing services department. Lane McNew has been promoted to telecom installer technician 2 in the cable department.
Conway Regional Adds Ortho Surgeon
Bryan Head, M.D., an orthopedic surgeon, has joined the practice of Conway Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Center. Head completed a fellowship in hand and upper extremity from the Baylor College of Medicine and an orthopedic surgery residency at Baylor, Scott and White in Temple, Texas. He earned his medical degree at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.
Hendrix Colleges Adds 11 Faculty for New Academic Year
Hendrix College welcomes eight new assistant professors, one new instructor, one assistant librarian and one scholar in residence to the faculty for the 2022-23 academic year. The new faculty are as follows:
- Emmy Corey, Instructor of Religious Studies
- Izat El Amoor, Assistant Professor of Sociology
- Kyle Felling, Assistant Professor of Chemistry
- Melissa Freiley, Assistant Librarian for Technical Services
- Ghaida Ghediri, Fulbright Scholar in Residence
- Andy Huss, Assistant Professor of Art
- Margo Kolenda-Mason, Assistant Professor of English
- Lauren Ayn Lusk, Assistant Professor of Theatre Arts
- Celeste Reeb, Assistant Professor of English-Film and Media Studies
- Lavinia Roberts, Assistant Professor and Murphy Fellow in Theatre Arts
- Shamindri Tennakoon, Assistant Professor of Biology
Hueston Consulting Adds Fundraising Expert
Hueston Consulting has hired Ken Sutterfield to its fundraising team. He will assist nonprofit clients with a host of philanthropic needs, said Frederick Hueston, principal of Hueston Consulting.
Sutterfield was most recently senior regional resource development director for the Arkansas-Oklahoma division of The Salvation Army, and chief development officer for the American Red Cross of Arkansas prior to that.
Mainstream Technologies Hires Software Developer
Mainstream Technologies has hired Dean Williams as a software developer. Williams will be responsible for design, development and deployment of full-stack software solutions.
Paul Bradley Named Analytics Director for New York-Based Company
Paul Bradley has been named director of analytics for Butler/Till, a tech and data marketing company based out of Rochester, New York. Bradley will help large national brands with marketing measurement and attribution, as well as data modeling.
Bradley is the first Arkansas, home-based employee for Butler/Till. Bradley previously served as the director of marketing for Conway Regional Health System.